1. With right sides together stitch FRONT to BACK at seam 1 & 2
2. Hem sleeve ends at hem 2
3. With rights together and fold line centered
stich sleeve end of FRONT & BACK to seam 7
of SLEVE B .
for SLEEVE B&C only
3a. Hem hem 1 & hem 2
3b. With rights together stitch seam 8 leaveing
hem 1 & hem 2 open
4. Fold COLLAR at crease line rights face out and iron.
5. Stitch COLLAR to FRONT & BACK at seam 4 .
start at center back and stitch to front , it will make collar more even.
6. With rights together stitch FRONT to BACK at seam 5
This kimono has been changed from a full sized one. 2 seams have been removed and tabs have been added to make it easy to sew in such a small size,
If you would like to make a more realistic kimono fold FRONT in half and cut as 2 parts , cut back as 2 parts and remove the tabs at seam 1.2.7 & hem 2.this is the way the pink & Yellow kimono above were made.
1. Fold at crease line rights together
2. stitch edge
3.turn right side out & iron..